Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

What I Wore in May

This month I decided to get back into the habit of regularly snapping photos of my outfits before I head out- I think I was annoyed at having to post them every few days, but compiling them by the month is much more manageable!

You can see below I definitely have a uniform- skinny jeans, skinny jeans, skinny jeans all the way! I really tried to make an effort to wear skirts & dresses a bit this month as the weather was getting warmer. When I showed up to my boyfriends house in my floral F21 dress he mentioned that I was 'all dressed up'; this was dismaying as I used to dress like this quite often in the past, but since I've gotten lazy and have been wearing jeans more often than not, even casual skirts and dresses are looking 'dressy' on me! This really tells me I need to make skirts and dresses a more regular part of my wardrobe again.

Striped Shirt: Max Studio from Marshalls, Black Skinny Jeans: Urban Planet, Leopard Print Slip-Ons: Steve Madden, Grey Scarf: random mall store

 Leather Jacket: Viparo, Dress: H&M, Pink Flats: Madden Girl from Marshalls
Leather Jacket: Viparo, Striped Top: Max Studio from Marshalls, Pink Skinny Jeans: Dollhouse from Value Village, Leopard Print Slip-ons: Steve Madden

Leather Jacket: Viparo, Leopard Print Sweater: F21 from the men's section, Jeans: Urban Planet, Knee High Boots: F21

 Leather Jacket: Viparo, Leopard Print Blouse: Vintage from a Flea Market Sale, Jeans: Urban Planet, Ballet Flats: Wal-Mart

  
Sheer Floral Blouse: Value Village, Jeans: Urban Planet, Shoes: Wal-Mart
Floral Dress: Forever 21, Cardigan: H&M, Boots: Forever 21, Tights: Target

Cropped Denim Jacket: Forever 21, Fit n' Flare Dress: Old Navy, Ballet Flats: Madden Girl from Marshalls, Purse: Sole Society
 
Fuchsia Cardigan: H&M, Striped Tank: Joe Fresh, Skirt: H&M, Tights: Target, Ballet Flats: Wal-Mart

Suede Moto Jacket: Bershka from Ebay, T-shirt: Cheap Monday, Skirt: H&M, Ballet Flats: Wal-Mart
 
Suede Moto Jacket: Bershka from Ebay, T-shirt: Max Studio from Marshalls, Shorts: Joe Fresh, Purse: Sole Society, Flats: Wal-Mart

1 comment:

  1. My favorite was the polka-dot dress! I can't wait to see how you translate your style aestetic to work!

    ReplyDelete