Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

A Look Back

Not long ago I was a fashion blogger- I took outfit photos and updated my blog quite regularly. A few years ago I slowly posted less and less until I realized I hadn't posted in months, and I didn't mind so much- the blog just wasn't that important to me anymore. I started this new blog because I still enjoy fashion, but I wanted to blog more about closet curation, impulse shopping & fast fashion and not just about what I was wearing. Anyway, I decided it would be interesting to take a look back at some of my favorite outfits from my old blog! As you will see, I used to be varying degrees of blonde...

 photo thanksgiving03.jpg
 photo beinmiley02.jpg
 photo beinmiley03.jpg
 photo retropolka01.jpg
 photo leopardblazer02.jpg
 photo blousey03.jpg
 photo floralwaist03.jpg
 photo blackwrap01.jpg
 photo greyskinniesandvest01.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I really like seeing these- I get your style much better, you really have this casual cool rocker vibe and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete